30% Deposit within 7 days of booking confirmation
70% of the total amount of the stay up to 42 days before the day of arrival
- Up to 60 days before arrival date 50% fee charged
- Between 59 and 29 days of arrival date 80% fee charged
- Less than 28 days from arrival date 100% fee charged
- A deposit from €500 to €5000 is required from the operator for all accommodations.
- The deposit must be made by credit card, the respective amount will be refunded if no damage is found, this amount will be refunded within 7 working days.
- The entity will make an appropriate deduction from the deposit if there is damage, breakage or violation of the accommodation's code of conduct. In these cases, it may take a few days to activate the deposit, so we thank you in advance for your understanding.
- When you arrive at the villa, check everything and if there is any abnormality, report it immediately.
- Check-in time is always from 4pm and check-out time is until 10am;
- Pets are not allowed. If there are animals in the accommodation during your stay, the operator reserves the right to end your holiday at that time;
- The operator is not responsible for loss, theft or any other accident inside or outside the property, so it is advisable to opt for short-term travel insurance;
- If there is a violation of the code of conduct, disrespect, damage, disturbances to the accommodation, the owner, responsible persons and the operating entity itself reserve the right to end your vacation by taking immediate possession of the property. In case of resistance, the operator reserves the right to appeal to local police authorities, accompanied by the agency or owner;
- The guest/client is requested to leave the house in acceptable hygiene conditions when checking out, as well as the kitchen free of dirty dishes and rubbish;
- Depending on the time of year and location of the accommodation, there may be an increase in noise from nighttime activities, neighbors, traffic, etc.;
- There may also be works or constructions in the vicinity of the accommodations, so Garvetur Holidays cannot be held responsible for any of these situations.
- No parties or stag parties are allowed.