30% Deposit within 7 days after booking confirmation
70% of the total amount of the stay up to 42 days before the day of arrival
- Up to 60 days before arrival date charged 50% fee
- Between 59 and 29 days from the arrival date an 80% fee is charged
- Less than 28 days from arrival date charged 100% fee
- The operator requires a deposit from €500 to €1500 for all accommodation.
- The deposit must be made with a credit card, the respective amount will be refunded if there are no damages, this amount will be refunded within 7 working days.
- The entity will make an appropriate deduction from the deposit in case of damage, breakage or violation of the accommodation's code of conduct. In these cases, it may take a few days to trigger the deposit, so we thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Upon your arrival at the house, check everything and if there is any abnormality, report it immediately.
- Check-in time is always from 4 pm and check-out time is up to 10 am;
- Pets are not allowed. If there are animals in the accommodation during your stay, the operator reserves the right to end your holiday at the same time;
- The operator is not responsible for loss, theft or any other accident inside and outside the property, so it is advisable to opt for short-term travel insurance;
- If there is a violation of the code of conduct, disrespect, damage, disturbances to the accommodation, the owner, responsible persons and the operator itself reserves the right to end your vacation by taking immediate possession of the property. In case of resistance, the operator reserves the right to appeal to the local police authorities, accompanied by the agency or owner;
- Guests/clients are requested to leave the house in acceptable hygienic conditions when checking out, as well as the kitchen free of dirty dishes and garbage;
- Depending on the time of year and location of the accommodation, there may be an increase in noise from night activities, neighbors, traffic, etc.;
- There may also be works or constructions in the vicinity of the accommodation, so Garvetur Holidays cannot be held responsible for any of these situations.
- No kind of parties or stag parties are allowed.